Art New England
Big Red & Shiny
Don’t Take Pictures
Martha’s Vineyard Times
Newport Daily News
Rhode Island Monthly
* New England Better Newspaper Competition: Second Place, Arts & Entertainment Reporting (Specialty/Niche Publications). 2019.
* untethered: Pushcart Prize nomination. 2018.
* Rhode Island Press Association: First Place, Arts or Niche Columnist; First Place, Arts Review or Criticism. 2018.
* Gulf Coast: Runner-up, Toni Beauchamp Prize in Critical Art Writing, 2018.
* Glass Mountain: Poetry and Prose Contest, Winner in Nonfiction. 2017.
* Rhode Island Press Association: Third Place, Notable New Reporter. 2017.
* Rhode Island Press Association: First Place, Arts Review or Criticism. 2016.
Three. Attleboro Arts Museum, Attleboro, MA. Juror. June 2018.
The Harvest. Van Vessem Gallery, Tiverton, RI. Curated w. Marc Kehoe. October 2016.
File Not Found. Paintings by Margaret Pettee Olsen. Gallery EOSS, Providence, RI. Curator. October 2015.
But wait: there’s more
Visiting writer. Glassography 2. Pilchuck Glass School, Stanwood, WA. Instructor David Schnuckel. June 2019.
Nonfiction editor. Boston Accent Lit. Since 2018.
Boldface Writers Conference. University of Houston, TX. May 2017.
Interview w. Roger Williams University PDQ. June 2016.
Visiting critic. Senior Studio. Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI. Prof. Elizabeth Duffy. March 2016.